Commentary about "Brossa, poeta transitable" HYBRID (POETRY OF THE OBJECTS)

The art created by Joan Brossa consists of different disciplines. 

About the visual poetry, I agree with him: "visual poetry is neither drawing nor painting, it is a service for the communication", I observed his projects and, although in some of them I can't understand the real meaning he has given to them, there are many that have called my attention. This kind of art of mixed objects, for me, is able to transmit emotions and messages. I like staring at them and giving a meaning. One of the most scheming works I found in the video is "Burocrácia" two leaves united by a paperclip. 

Also, in the field of "patria" it is surprising to see the different representations he made about it, for example, this tambourine.

One of the projects that I would highlight that describes very well the meaning of visual art are these headphones wearing earrings where ears go.



Comment on the video "Brossa, poeta transitable" from: https://www.rtve.es/television/20160415/brossa-poeta-transitable/1340300.shtml 

Comments